The call was made for all Moorish National Leaders to come to the Moorish Unity Summit so all can meet. The Summit is a place where all Know Leaders can sit down and talk and get to know each other and come together as one. The Holy Prophets words: "Where there is unity there is strength, together we stand divided we fall."
The Moorish Unity Summits 1 thru 5 was only with the Leaders. The unity committee changed the format for Summits 6 & 7and presented them to the Moorish communities. We will continue to invite National Leaders and trusting all will participate in uniting our Moorish Nation.
The following leaders have been with the Summits since it beginning in 2009. These Brothers are also known as the "original seven". Although some of these brothers are not national leaders, the Summit thank them for answering the call for unity & we thank all for their efforts. All of us are responsible for Unity.
Moorish National Leaders:
1. Bro. Ronald A. Bey, GA - Grand Sheik of Moorish Holy Temple of Science
2. Sheik Clarence Prather-El, MD - Moorish Science Temple of America
3. Bro. Jerome Graham-Bey, MD - Grand Sheik Federation Moorish Science Temple of America
4. Bro. Robert Stone-El, NC- Grand Governor - Under the Leadership of Grand Sheik Jerome
Moors Representing Themselves:
5. Bro. W. Clendenin-Bey, Sheik, (Former Chairperson of the MSTA) New York &
6. Bro. C. Ferguson-El, Grand Governor of New York, both under the leadership of Grand Sheik R.
7. Bro William Graham-Bey-Governor of the MSTA, under the leadership of Grand Sheik E.